Real Estate Manager
Manage a portfolio of real estate assets, including your analysis and market positioning.
- Managing a property portfolio;
- Develop and retain a real estate agent´s network;
- Promote properties to clients and investors, optimizing sales and deadlines.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Management and Urban Plannig or similar;
- Experience in real estate or management of properties;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- Excellent negotiation skills and teamwork;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Available for national movements.