Bruno CarneiroChief Executive Officer
Ana Duarte EstevesChief Legal Operations
Carla RamosChief Financial Officer
Bruno Carneiro understands that Servdebt plays a fundamental role in the liquidity of the markets in which it operates and he works so that this can be successfully achieved. He believes in the winning spirit of the employees who make Servdebt the market leader in Portugal. Ambitious and dedicated, he seeks to position Servdebt as one of Europe’s leading companies in the Loan Servicing and Distressed Debt sector.
- 1995-2000: Degree in Law.
- 2003: Registration with the Bar Association.
- 2000-2004: Began career in Customer Care Department at Vodafone Portugal S.A..
- 2005-2007: Joined the first team to manage loans in default for Bank of America.
- Desde 2007: Founded Servdebt, assuming the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Ana Duarte Esteves leads her teams with both rigour and good humour. She believes that it is possible to work hard in a relaxed and friendly environment. With extensive experience in litigation, she is responsible for the legal and asset manager teams.
- 1997-2002: Degree in Law.
- 2001-2005: Began career in Customer Care Department at Vodafone Portugal S. A..
- 2005: Registration with the Bar Association.
- 2005-2006: Held the position of supervisor for management of real estate loans in default for Goldman Sachs.
- 2006-2007: Invited to join the Litigation Department of the Grupo Edifer Construções.
- Desde 2007: Founded Servdebt, assuming the role of Head of Asset Management.
Carla Ramos is a dedicated and methodical professional. She works tenaciously, combining her personal effort and teamwork. She believes that the concerted effort of her department is crucial for the success not only of her own work but also that of the company that she represents.
- 1991-1996: Degree in Management.
- 1996-2011: Began career with Ernst&Young Portugal, serving as Financial Controller.
- Em 2007: Became Statutory Auditor.
- 2008-2011: Held the position of Senior Manager at Ernst&Young Portugal.
- 2011-2013: Member of the Board of Directors of Parque Escolar, E.P.E., with the finance, internal auditing and general secretariat departments.
- 2013: Joined Servdebt as Chief Financial Officer.